Georgia  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/15/10, 2:32 pm

My grandparents died 2 years ago. And there are 4 daughters. One of the daughters has kinda taken the will and ran with it. She won't disclose any of the information on it. What can be done to make her tell the family what was left in the will.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search