Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

my teenage daughter recently passed away suddenly. she had no will. she had a checking account, how would I obtain a letter of testamentary to release the funds?

Asked on 7/09/13, 11:02 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia