Georgia  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/06/12, 7:29 am

i was injured on job. i had 2 back surgeries in 2000. i returned to work with 50 lb weight restiction. i have worked at this job for 39 years, recently my back has started giving me pain. this injury was workman comp.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search