Hawaii  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/12, 7:56 pm

My wife (32 yo) and my two sons ( 11 yo and 7 yo) would like to come to the US to visit me as tourists here. How do I obtain a Tourist Visa for them.

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/12/12, 11:11 am by Brian D. Lerner


B2 Visitor Visa Application

A Visitor Visa will have to be obtained. My firm prepares the application and then sends it directly to the applicant who will then take it to the U.S. Consulate or Embassy for a decision. If done correctly, the issuance of this visa could take less than one month after it is completed.  Visitor Visas are quite difficult to obtain.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation 3233 E. Broadway Long Beach, CA 90803

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search