Idaho  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/21/07, 7:07 pm

custody, visitation and child support

My ex-husband and I would like to make three admendments to the above documents in our 1996 divorce decree through Idaho. We are in complete agreement and only need to know how we should procede. Are there specific forms we have to fill out, or can we submitt what we would like changed with our signatures and witness signatures?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search