Idaho  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/29/04, 10:22 am

How to get W-2 info for child support

My girlfriend is trying to get x-husdands W-2s for past two years to provide the amount of income to the court for modification of child support. How can she do this ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search