Illinois  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/28/05, 8:50 pm

I do not wish to be the beneficiary of a will

I am the beneficiary of a will. I want my children to receive the monies. What form do I procure, and what procedure do I need to follow?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search