Illinois  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/09, 2:39 pm

Can my employer not give me my check because I quit and I don't want to sign papers? I've had previous jobs and none of them gave me papers to sign when I resigned. It sounds suspicious.... Anyways how can i get my check without signing documents that I don't want to sign?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search