Legal Question in Administrative Law in Illinois

A Judge has already ruled guilty on this case. I have new evidence that could change the ruling, but the appeal period has expired. Where do I go from here.

Asked on 7/21/11, 4:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zedrick Braden III Ainsworth & Associates PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. Now that thirty days has passed, your best option is to seek a pardon from the Illinois Governor, assuming that you have been found guilty of a felony. If this is a misdemeanor, the file can usually be sealed after 2 years. You definitely should obtain the services of an attorney to seek a pardon. Will be happy to discuss this further and in more detail.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/11, 3:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now