Illinois  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/28/07, 6:27 pm

Business Sign by Highway

My family has a business in a rural area by a state highway. I plan to use the family's business property for a new part-time business. The family business already has a sign by the road. I want to add a sign for my part-time business too. Is there anything special, legally speaking, that I need to do or can I just put up the sign?

The sign, by the way, will be 5 foot wide and four foot high.

Also, there are no local ordinances that govern signs.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search