Illinois  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/22/07, 1:35 pm

corporation not in good standing

Can a corporation that is not in good standing enter into a lease that is binding. Can the said corporation bring suit if the need occurs.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search