Illinois  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/13, 7:09 pm

Is there a license required by the State of Illinois (Chicago) for a business (not restaurant) that allows their customers to BYOB? (E.g. BYOB Art Studios, BYOB Nail Salons, etc.)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search