Illinois  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 10:07 pm

how do I sign over my sole proprietorship restaurant to my son, what are the legal fees?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/19/13, 10:25 pm by Zedrick Braden III

Hello. You should hire an attorney. The transfer of your ownership to your son should be in writing. This is very technical work and I am sure there is the issue of licensing.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ainsworth & Associates PC 203 North LaSalle, Suite 2100 Chicago, IL 60601

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search