Illinois  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/13, 5:04 pm

4 years ago I filed bankruptcy and lost the house to the bank,today my brother(he lives with me)was served and according to the papers he has to go to court on July 25th, so far I haven`t been serve at all and I wonder how munch time left I have to keep living in the house(I`m been looking around to rent and apartment but no luck so far)I just don`t want the sheriff to come to get me out of the house without warning my mother and my 3 kids they live with me as well (my mother is old 72)and my kids are 14,12,10 but the person the worry me is my mother this is hard for her just wonder after my brother court what`s going to happen? do we have extra time to look around for a new place?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search