Illinois  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 10:07 am

There were two bad check That I wrote in 2007 by accident no funds were availables Now the company contact me And says they want to put a warrant out for my arrest is this possible

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search