Illinois  |  Credit and Debt Law

Citation to discover assets to third party

I have a judgment against me for 2100 have been making payments for about a year. Today I received a copy of a ''citation to discover assets to third party'' which was sent to my bank. I have two accounts at this bank one with my mother and a sole account. Questions:

1. Is the bank going to freeze both account until the court date?

2. The citation stated ''see rider'' which requested the bank to show up on the court date with records of my accounts. Is this all they want or are they still going to freeze my account?

3.What happens to the outstanding checks I wrote before this citation was issued?

4. This was filed 1/24/06 but I just got it 2/1/06 in regular mail. On 1/30/06 I received my federal refund and withdrew it am I now in trouble? I did this before I receive the notice?

5. Not all the money in the joint account is mine will the freeze the whole account since it's a joint account?

Thanks