Illinois  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/26/13, 11:24 am

I have a civil suit filed against me by in a collection agency that it turns office. I have never been served a summons and court is Friday the 30th. can I wait till after the court date and file a motion to vacate the order and have this suit dismissed

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search