Illinois  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/13, 2:44 am

If I get married to the mother of my child do I have to pay back child support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search