Illinois  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/11, 12:57 pm

I owe 3000 dollars to an debt collecter and they froze my joint bank account what can i do about it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search