Illinois  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 1:46 am

If I am arrested for theft, a misdemeanor charge, and I indeed passed the point of final sale with unpaid merchandise and acknowledge this, is there any possible other resolution other than guilty or not guilty? What I'm looking for is if there are any extenuating circumstances that could lighten my charge or monetary fees?

Another question, I heard that after 7 years a misdemeanor charge isn't visible anymore. Is this correct?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search