Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

charged with 4 misdemeanors

on may 27,i999 i was chaged with 4 misdemeanors of keeper of a house of prostitution went to court june 22 case was continued to aug 4 i was informed they changed the charges to feloneys its 68 days since the original charges do they have 60 days to change and they indicted me without a hearing.from the misdemeanors to feloneys.

Asked on 8/05/99, 12:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dennis Kleper Accessible Attorneys
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: charged with 4 misdemeanors

Where is this case taking place? Do you have an attorney? Why did they upgrade to a felony?

If you are not represented by counsel please advise. It is unethical to give legal advice to a person represented by a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/99, 11:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now