Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

Foid card

i had a felony over 10 years ago and i need to know if i can get my foid card back or point me in the right way to get it back

Asked on 2/18/07, 9:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Zuganelis Zuganelis & Zuganelis, Attorneys at Law, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Foid card

If you are a convicted felon you may never get your FOID card back. The only possible way is if you could expunge the record-- which is highly doubtful for the great majority of felonies. Or you could petition the State Police for a waiver.

Read more
2/19/07, 12:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88177 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now