Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

The other night I was at a bar and a scuff started in front of me and when the bouncers got there I was bumped in to one. I was then grabbed by four or five of them and while carrying me out one choked me to the point I couldn't breath and have pictures the show strangle marks on my neck. Then the other were just punching my face on the wait out. By the time I was outside I was bleeding all over. I got a black eye, fat lip, and lacerations to my face. I took pictures of all this when I got home. Once they got me outside the police were there and I told them what happened and they wouldn't do a damn thing. The gave me faulty names and badge numbers and refused to take a statement. I know it can't be legal for bounces to assault you as they care you out. What should I do? Do I have a lawsuit?

Sal Sheikh www.BetterCallSal.com

You may have a claim for damages against the Bar/club. Contact a Personal Inury Attorney to discuss. Most offer FREE consults.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois