Illinois  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 1:30 pm

The other night I was at a bar and a scuff started in front of me and when the bouncers got there I was bumped in to one. I was then grabbed by four or five of them and while carrying me out one choked me to the point I couldn't breath and have pictures the show strangle marks on my neck. Then the other were just punching my face on the wait out. By the time I was outside I was bleeding all over. I got a black eye, fat lip, and lacerations to my face. I took pictures of all this when I got home. Once they got me outside the police were there and I told them what happened and they wouldn't do a damn thing. The gave me faulty names and badge numbers and refused to take a statement. I know it can't be legal for bounces to assault you as they care you out. What should I do? Do I have a lawsuit?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search