Illinois  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/18/13, 4:31 pm

Is it possible I can get my record exspondged after twenty years with no convictions. I was convicted of one count of criminal sexual assault. I was told by my brother that I could. Is this possible?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search