Illinois  |  Criminal Law

So I was sitting at home one night before work and I get a text from a co worker. She asked me if i wanted to smoke. Now I had no intentions of smoking but when she asked I said sure. So we later found out we got the night off of work. So she came to my house and we smoked. Before we smoked I asked her was she sure. she said yes. then I asked how long it had been and she said a few months. But she didn't tell me this until AFTER she smoked! Everything was going fine, next thing you know she started freaking out. she asked me to unlock the door and i told her it was already unlocked. she asked my roomie to unlock it and they also told her it was unlocked. Then she starts yelling and runs out the door and disappeared. We go looking for her and see her sitting on the curb with 2 or 3 police cars around her. She ended up going to the hospital. I know nothing was wrong with the weed for a fact. So I find out that they want me to come in for questioning. I don't know if it was because they asked who the last person she was with or asked who she smoked with. My question is can I go to jail or get in trouble for this? Because I did not initiate anything. There was nothing wrong with the weed. And I asked her multiple times if she wanted to. Can you please help me out? I am located in Normal, Illinois if that makes any difference.

Answered on: 6/23/13, 6:24 am by Andrew Gable

You should stop posting anything about this. Give me a call and I may be able to help you.

Law Office of Andrew Gable 330 S. Wells St., Suite 400F Chicago, IL 60606