Illinois  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/10/13, 9:52 pm

I was sued by a person that had a lawyer in civil court, I paid a lawyer to represent me then he quit on me in the middle of the suit, can I legally represent myself on my next court date.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search