Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Illinois

I work in a warehouse and I have a manager who made a statement in front of other associates in June 2012 to me, that he likes woman like me because he can fu%$ me and send me back to my husband. He also makes statements about my butt and makes statements of why can I wear pants like that when his mexican friend who had a smaller butt then me couldn't. ( I wear regular jeans or jogging pants). I let him know that it was a disgusting comment and that I did not like it, and he continued to harass the hell out of me after that, writing me up for things I didn't do. I then reported him to HR. I asked to be moved from the shift and was told I had to wait for a position to be available before I could move. I continued to be harassed and wrote up, in a morning meeting he stated that everyone is going to start getting wrote up for everything since people like to report to HR. I informed HR of that and still nothing. I was hurt in June of 2012 and he tried to say that I did not report my accident to him when he was the first one on the scene at work. I have since returned to work and I am being harassed still I need to know what type of action I need to take because HR is not doing anything to help. I was speaking with an associate about something that happened between her and a manager and he just yelled at her and she reported it and was asked if she wanted to be moved immediately and I who was sexually harassed and still being harassed cannot move. I don't understand it. Can someone please help thank you.

Jeffrey Friedman Law Office of Jeffrey Friedman

Please contact my office if you would like to discuss your possible claim of sexual harassment.

Jeff Friedman

31-357-1431

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Illinois