Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 6:50 am

22 years ago,a married women I know came to me and said she was pregnant.But her dead husband had put his name on the birth certificate.No Dna test has been done.If we do take one,and she is mine.Can they get me for back child support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search