Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

I'm 17 years old and live in Illinois. I do not find my living space suitable for me. I'm on track to graduate on time. I am enlisted in the national guard. I also am living in a 3 bedroom house with 10 other people. I have a place where I coukd reside in if given the right to move out. Is there any possible way to move out?

Asked on 9/11/13, 4:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can seek emancipation through court. Go to the local courthouse - probate division and ask for the forms

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 5:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now