Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/13, 10:54 am

An attorney was working on a dissolution of marriage action for petitioner. The respondent is the one with the money. Attorney now would like to withdraw from the case as petitioner's attorney. Can the attorney withdraw from the case first, and then seek contribution and fees from the opposing party (respondent)?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/23/13, 12:18 pm by craig hammond


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

craig b hammond ltd 77 w. washington Chicago, IL 60602

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search