Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Me and my child's mother have a legal agreement to both choose a school for my daughter. But my child's moyher is keeping her in daycare until she decides what school she want her to attend. I have 3 schools she can attend now but her mom will not let her. What should I do?

Asked on 8/30/13, 5:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zedrick Braden III Ainsworth & Associates PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. I strongly suggests that you obtain legal representation in this dispute. So much will depend on whether you have a current court case with a court order that specifies what happens in the event of a disagreement.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/13, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now