Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/13, 8:41 pm

Currently in a civil union in Illinois and my partner and i would like to get legally married in Iowa, do we need to dissolve the civil union first or would it just be like an upgrade?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search