Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/12, 10:42 pm

In my divorce, my husband has sent me a request for production of documents, rule 237-B one month after discovery had closed and has asked me to bring them to trial. I do not have everything and it is short notice. Do I have to answer requests made after discovery had closed? How do I avoid producing those documents?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search