Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Divorce Judgment

I had gotten a divorce yrs. ago, but our last name was mispelled. I'm under the assumption that its legal, but how do I correct the misspelling of my name. Also, would I be able to marry again without correcting the judgment.

Asked on 2/25/09, 2:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Steele Steele Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Divorce Judgment

To avoid any unpleasant surprises, I would get the judgment corrected, and have peace of mind.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/09, 8:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now