Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/13, 7:29 am

My divorce paper says my child support ends when my son reaches the age of majority which is august 20 2013. The company I work for refuses to end garnishment, stating that the divorce paper did not state a date and they want me to go to court to get this. He also flunked 12th grade and needs 9 more weeks of school in the fall. This is in Illinois. Is my work violating my rights? What is my recourse? John

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search