Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/12, 2:33 am

I am getting a divorce after 14 years of marriage. I do not have a lawyer. I would like half his retirement including social security. I have set up a rollover account for the 401k money. How do I set up payments for his retirement benefits? What do I need to set that up?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search