Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/13, 5:39 am

I have been divorced since 2000. I have been paying on a credit card that me ex-husband was supposed to pay off. Is it too late for me to take him to small claims court to retrieve my $5,000?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/17/13, 5:55 am by Jonathan Shimberg

Go to divorce court, not small claims court.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C. 9003 Lincolnwood Drive Evanston, IL 60203

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search