Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 11:47 pm

Can i file for custody or even temporary from my husband without him knowing I'm not sure if i wanna stay in this marriage anymore so I'm just trying to cover March

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search