Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 2:29 pm

How do you file a grievence in a custody hearing?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/25/13, 2:37 pm by Jonathan Shimberg

There is no such thing in a family law context. Grievances are a labor law concept. If you believe the other side is not following the provisions of a court order, what must be filed is a Petition for Adjudication of Indirect Civil Contempt (formerly known as Petition for Rule)

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C. 9003 Lincolnwood Drive Evanston, IL 60203

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search