Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/01/09, 11:08 pm

me ex has filed for modification to child support post decree 5 yrs in a row. the legal fees exceed the support. fee petition against me $40,000. i pay $30,000 to 16 and 17 yr old. i pay $17,000 to 7 yr old. they want $54,000 for the 7 yr old. I dont mind an icrease allocated fairly to all 3 children. we settled before but this 5th firm just files contingency fees against me and wont settlen on any reasonable amount.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search