Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/08/13, 10:46 am

me and my ex husband have joint custody of our children with me having physical custody I allow my ex husband to have the children in his care for 1 year...without my permission he gave his mother legal guardianship of our children can he do that?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/08/13, 11:23 am by Jonathan Shimberg

Not without notice to you, if it is a full guardianship.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C. 9003 Lincolnwood Drive Evanston, IL 60203

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search