Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 3:29 pm

I have a legal power of attorney over a ex husband in on a transplant list he was living in Chicago ill bring him over to care for him I have to son they ask me to help him they love there dad he is on social security in ill Chicago just got a order for arrest for child support did not go to court he was in the hospital just got out almost die doctor gave him six month to live they all take 50percent of social security how will he support himself how do I stop them from arresting him, if he in jail a lever is ablable he die,please what do I doit sad to see he give up on life thank u

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search