Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/13, 12:35 pm

I live in Illinois, last October my estranged wife (no legal proceedings have taken place yet like legal seperation or filing for divorce) moved out of state with my child with a verbal agreement that I would be able to come get her within 6 months. It has been 8 months and my wife is refusing me a turn with custody of our daughter. Do I have grounds for pressing kidnapping charges? Or what legal actions can I take against her

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search