Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/12, 2:20 pm

Married for 12 years,due to verbal abuse,I (wife) moves out the home for 8mths with relatives. Wants to go home, but husband change locks and will not let wife re-enter. Does the wife have any grounds?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/13/12, 2:26 pm by David Gotzh

Court can't do anything until you file for legal separation or divorce.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of David Gotzh PO Box 591 Lansing, IL 60438

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search