Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/13, 7:01 am

The mother of my sons daughter, up and moved without notice from IL to Texas. She has not enrolled the kids in school it has been 2 weeks. She was forced to come back for a court date in IL and has not allowed him to see his daughter. He has had his daughter every weekend, 2 complete summers and weeks at a time over the years when she was having more kids (6 total now) His daughter has everything she needs at our home Wanting to avoid as much drama for her as possible so asking what is the first step to keep her in the state and file for custody.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search