Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Can my ex obtain joint custody of my daughter if he hasn't been in her life and if he lives out of state now ?

Asked on 9/30/13, 2:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Probably not.

Read more
9/30/13, 2:50 pm
Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have not given us enough information to provide a good response. You need to consult with an experienced attorney. I have handled hundreds of custody matters over the last 35 years. You may feel free to contact me directly for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
9/30/13, 3:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now