Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 4:44 am

My ex got a order of protection put on me saying I took her clothes out of the bed room an put them in the fron room an that a week before that in bed I craved her breast hard witch that never happened now I can't go to the apt we have help

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/13/13, 1:28 pm by Stephen Messutta

You will have to go back to court to get a modification of the order allowing you to enter the apartment to get your things on terms and conditions that the court will set. Anything else and you could be sent to jail. This time maybe you want an attorney there?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search