Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/13, 10:10 am

If my parents got a stalking no contact order against somebody on my behalf can I drop the order when I turn 18

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/21/13, 11:39 am by Jonathan Shimberg

Without seeing the order it is difficult to answer, but as to you, once you attain majority, you can go to court and ask that the order as to you be dismissed.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C. 9003 Lincolnwood Drive Evanston, IL 60203

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search