Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 5:58 pm

my son is 18 and has a baby by a 17 year old. when baby was born he signed the birth certificate. The mother is now saying he cant see the baby. what rights does he have

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search