For spousal support pending case:
1. If the discovery is closed, can I file a motion to open it again?
2. If the discovery is closed and I need to send subpoena for records and documents, do I need to get Court Order?
3. If I send subpoena for records and documents, do I need to notify defendant's attorney -- do I have to send copies of subpoena to defendant's attorney?
4. I file Motion for Production of Documents on same day before court started. When I got to see Judge, Judge closed discovery. In this case is my Motion for Production os Documents quashed too?
5. How can I get copies of records & documents (bank statements, income tax returns, etc...) from defendant which I need for my trial coming up?
Thank you so much for your assistance.
Answered on: 5/15/13, 11:35 am by Jonathan Shimberg
3 once it is served yes
4 - unclear - in most cases, if you have served the production request before discovery is closewwd, it must be answered, but I have not seen the order.
5 - production request or subpoena - if joint accounts you can get it yourself
Did you find this answer helpful?
0 Users found this answer helpful.
0 Attorneys agree with this answer.
SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C. 9003 Lincolnwood Drive Evanston, IL 60203► Other answers from this attorney